Health and Safety - Lifting Equipment Inspection Service
Inspection of lifting equipment is a legal requirements under the LOLER regulations and an essential component for your organisation’s safety compliance program and the safety of your staff and others.
Our fully trained and competent Inspectors will ensure your lifting equipment inspection happen efficiently, on schedule and with minimal disruption to your business.
All lifting gear inspection activities will be undertaken in accordance with LOLER Regulations
Frequency of Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories Inspections
|Lifting Equipment (cranes, hoists, etc.) not lifting or suspending a person||Every 12 months|
|Lifting Equipment (cranes, hoists, etc.) lifting or suspending a person:||Every 6 months|
|Lifting Accessories (slings, shackles, eye bolt, chain sling etc||Every 6 months|
Loose Lifting Equipment
- Chain Blocks
- Jacking Equipment
RIS Inspection services uses filedID compliance system to record all lifting gear inspection activities on our online asset database. We will undertake inspection of lifting equipment using our mobile hand held devices making the inspection of lifting equipment record immediately available on line straight after our lifting equipment inspector has completed the inspection and uploaded it to the secure online data storage.
RIS Inspection services can provide a full managed service for all your lifting gear inspection activities which includes:
- Sell and input purchased lifting accessories on to your online asset database (FiledID) in your company account;
- Allocate lifting accessories to either an individual or location;
- Schedule and monitor your lifting equipment inspections, ensuring no lifting gear goes out of date;
- Arrange and undertake inspection of lifting equipment;
- Put lifting equipment inspection activity records on to your online secure data storage company account so are immediately available; and
- 24/7 access to your online company account
As client you will have 24/7 access to your company account so you can always see what lifting gear has been allocated to what employee / location, when inspections are due, what inspections have been done and when and have access to all your inspection records on line.
Let RIS Inspection services make ordering and managing your climbing and fall arrest equipment simple, Call us today on 0151 608 0023 for a no obligations quote